How We Rate Interac e Transfer and Online
Only the best CA casinos accept Interac Online and Interac eTransfer as a payment method due to instant processing of each transaction, making it one of the most popular means of online payment. Due to its attractive nature, Interac is only used by leading online casinos, allowing for trusted transactions, which ultimately gives the the service a sterling rating. All sensitive information such as passwords, banking information and personal data is kept under the protection of both the bank and safety measures instilled by Interac.
Why Use Interac at Online Casinos?
Rather than using sensitive information at online casinos, Interac Online users are able to transact between their casino account and their bank account without having to actually log into their banks accounts. This protects any sensitive information from third party activity and also leaves no paper trail from the bank account to the casino. This is all possible due to the process Interac Online facilitates upon sign up and completion of the account. Players are then able to transfer and move cash around using only their Interac account details, which have nothing to do with banking login details. The sign up process is fast and efficient, ensuring that users have immediate access to their funds in a safer environment. Casinos are using Gigadat as the processing platform and they have recently removed some of the big banks, Scotiabank and CIBC, from their processing page. IF you are looking for Gigadat casinos due to their processing of Interac online, you should know you need to either use a credit union or have an account at one of the banks listed at the top of the page.
Making Deposits with Interac Online
Listed below is a step by step breakdown that can be used as a guide to better understand how making deposits using Interac Online into casino accounts can be achieved.
- Find a reputable online casino and look for the banking or deposit menu and select the ‘Make Deposit’ option.
- Choose Interac Online as your preferred payment option.
- An amount will be requested, this amount is deducted from your Interac Online account so you will need to ensure that there are sufficient funds in the account.
- Once the amount has been chosen to deposit into the casino account, a new window will open to Interac's third party website where you are required to enter specific details which will then conclude the online transaction.
- Upon completion the window will close and the funds should shortly reflect in the your casino account.
Making Deposits with Interac eTransfer
Most Canadians will already be familiar with making an Interac eTransfer as it is a convenient method to send money to friends. It works the same way for the Interac casinos. They provide a contact email address and a ID code that will be placed in the message field. This ID code links the email transfer to your account so you must include it. Here is how you do it:
- Go to the Deposit or Banking section of your casino that accepts Interac eTransfers
- Put in your deposit amount and select eTransfer as the method of choice
- The casino will then provide the details you need to complete the eTransfer
- Go to your online banking website and log in
- Go to the transfer page and select make a transfer by email or eTransfer
- Add a new payee with the details provided
- Send the required amount to the payee ensuring you have the account ID in the message field.
- Return to the casino and verify your funds deposit
Withdrawing with Interac Online
Unfortunately this service is not used as a means to withdraw cash from online casinos.
Where can I get Interac Online?
Users who would benefit from the safety and security that Interac Online can provide, are able to sign up through leading participating banks. Choose a bank from the list of participating financial institutions and then sign into your online banking portal. You are provided with a client card number that is requested which will then be entered along with the clients existing online banking password. This opens a new page where the user will select one of the linked accounts to be used as the payment account.
Each transaction is safe and veils any sensitive information which is required to set up an account and directly link it to the participating bank account. This is a very important factor to take into consideration when using a service such as Interac Online as many users don’t want certain transactions linked to their banking accounts.
No financial information is shared with any online vendors, making the transaction safer and more secure than using a credit card online. Interac Online is linked to some of the most popular Canadian banks such as Scotiabank, BMO, RBC and other large Canadian banking corporations, enabling clients of these renowned banks, access to the service.
The bottom line is that Interac Online is possibly one of the most trusted methods of online payment for Canadians and is continuously growing alongside massive corporations. With that being said, Canadian users can trust in the efficiency and security of a growing brand that delivers an excellent service.
More Casino Payment Methods